Gaia's Gift | NPK (.50-.33-.52) potting soil blends a nitrogen-rich assortment of organic and natural nutrients that promote lush vegetative growth and bountiful plant production.
Ideal for maximizing the yield of mature, nitrogen-loving plants. The Gaia’s Gift coir to compost ratio allows the soil to retain moisture and air, both essential for vigorous plant development.
A feeding program is recommended in 4-6 weeks after planting.
Good Earth Organics offers a system of certified organic fertilizers and nutrients that work seamlessly with Gaia’s Gift.
- ORGANIC POTTING SOIL: Use Gaia's Gift for the final stages of vegetation for optimal growth in fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Transfer your established plant from our Cloud 9 premium organic or another seed starting soil into Gaia's Gift premium results. We recommend using Gaia's Gift amended potting soil in five 1-gallon pots or using the entire five gallons for one plant.
- NITROGEN-RICH FOR OUTDOOR & GREENHOUSE GROWERS: Gaia’s Gift premium base ingredients contain the highest NPK (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium) assortment of all our products. With medium drainage, this product promotes rapid development in greenhouses and outdoor gardens. Gaia's Gift is perfect for any nitrogen-loving plant that you want to grow vigorously.
- PROMOTES VEGETATION & STURDY STEM DEVELOPMENT: Designed for plants with high demands throughout their vegetative period, Gaia's Gift organic soil provides a heavy dose of nitrogen and recommended for plants with established roots. This is particularly important in leafy vegetables, such as hemp, tomatoes, hops, and kale.
- ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our Gaia's Gift potting mix is formulated with low-salt coconut coir, pumice, compost, sphagnum peat moss, perlite, seabird guano, alfalfa mealworm castings, and other organic ingredients designed to increase plant performance, helping to boost quality and yields. pH adjusted from 5.8 to 6.4.
- MADE IN THE USA AND CERTIFIED ORGANIC: GEO premium potting soils are crafted in the Emerald Triangle growing region of southern Oregon and contain no additives, making them great for use in organic growing. Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listed and Clean Green Certified.
International Shipping is currently unavailable.